Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement – A Trojan Horse to One World Government?
“Huh?” one may ask.
That’s a natural response, given the amount of information available on the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP). But don’t be fooled by the lack of information. The TPP will accelerate the decline of America and have a huge negative impact on the life of every American.
The TPP is a major trade deal Obama is negotiating in secret. He hopes to get it ratified by the end of 2013. Basically the TPP intends to set up a Pacific-rim, free-trade zone comparable to – and likely more formidable than – what was established under NAFTA. Undoubtedly it will be sent by Obama to the Senate for approval under severe time pressure and pretense that free trade is good for America. In fact, Obama pledged to so in his 2013 State of the Union address. It’s possible that TPP will get Senate approval under the gavel of Harry Reid. If not, given Obama’s penchant for unilateral action we might just see it implemented anyway without Congressional approval.
TPP is one of two trade deals being negotiated by Obama as I write this. The other is a similar US-EU agreement, Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership (TTIP), is less mature but nevertheless moving forward.
There are two key facts people should know about these proposed trade deals. First, they are mostly not about trade. Second, they are not intended to boost the economy in a way that will help most of us. In fact, it is reasonable to say that these deals will likely be bad news for most people in the United States. Most of the people living in our partner countries are likely to be losers too. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dean-baker/the-trade-deal-scam_b_3429833.html
The fact that most of the people are likely to be losers explains the extreme need for Obama to negotiate secretly. In fact the level of secrecy is so great that Congressional access to draft documents is severely limited! As with ObamaCare, we’ll probably have to accept the deal just to find out what’s in it.
So why would Obama negotiate a deal where most of the people are likely to be losers?
- To add another brick to the one-world order whose establishment Obama is pursuing on behalf of his benefactors. Imagine a Free-Trade Zone that comprises the EU, US, and Pacific-rim countries such as Japan and Australia. Such a zone will have effectively created a unified global economic and regulatory zone overnight! And political unification inevitably follows economic and regulatory unification. It’s just a matter of time.
- To establish an international regulatory structure that favors the interests of Obama’s benefactors over the rest of society. A single international structure is easier to manipulate and control than dealing with multiple independent nations. In order to override American reluctance to relinquish national autonomy and to hide the inherent economic biases of the agreement, the structure must be established furtively and quickly. Once such a structure is established, national regulatory autonomy quickly vanishes, and the interests favored in the agreement can then manipulate the system to gain more wealth for themselves and accelerate the movement toward even more centralized global control.
The above scenario may seem far-fetched; but it isn’t. Obama has actively campaigned for adoption of a number of U.N. treaties that compromise U.S. sovereignty. This posture is quite consistent with his pursuit of global government and control at the expense of national – and in particular American – sovereignty. A few examples follow:
- UN Arms Trade Treaty
- UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women
- Law of the Sea Treaty
However, this rush toward one global government should not surprise anyone because The Bible predicts it to happen. We are told there will be a one-world government in the last days, and it’s approaching quickly just as predicted. Are you ready for Jesus?
All is not as it looks!