Social Insanities #2
I intentionally started to collect examples of social insanity about a month ago. I expected to have perhaps 10 incidents by now, but the flood is overwhelming! Incidents of social insanity have reached epidemic proportions to the point where it’s impossible to keep up with them. They are literally consuming and destroying our society. Some examples of our social insanity follow (click on links below to see details):
- Holder says: Citizenship for illegals a “Civil Right”
- A Country of Laws? Except When Our Officials Don’t Like Our Laws
- Government is “Recruiting” for Food Stamp Benefit Recipients
- The Islamic Trojan horse
- Inability to Distinguish Between Reality and Delusion
- 1% Rules the 99%
- Scalia: When Did It Become Unconstitutional to Exclude Homosexual Couples from Marriage?
- Murder is Legal in the Name of “Choice” and “Freedom”
- The World is Not as It Seems
- Illogical Bureaucratic Logic
- We Passed this Law; Now We’re Learning What’s in It!
- Too Rich for Our Own Good
- Rewriting History
- Death Control or People Control?
- The Race Card
- Armchair Quarterbacks
The posts had to be broken up individually because there were too many instances to report, and their sheer volume testifies to the severity of our national illness.
All is not as it looks!