Watermark of God
How do you differentiate between a forgery and the original? The creator embeds a unique signature that cannot be duplicated by anyone else in the original creation.
- A check has “invisible” patterns embedded in it. When someone copies the check, these patterns become visible.
- A $100 dollar bill has “invisible” threads and images that are embedded in it. These become visible under UV light.
- A credit card has a hologram imprinted on it. Although the hologram is visible, only the original creator can create it.
- A great artist signs his creation and may even embed coded messages or images into the original creation that are virtually impossible to duplicate. Many pieces of art have been found fraudulent because the forger could not duplicate the signature or the structure of a painting.
- Important documents are printed on watermarked paper. The watermark is invisible, unless the paper is held up to a light. Copies or forgeries lack the watermark.
The greatest artist and creator of all, the Creator of this Universe, similarly signs his creation. Creation simply screams of His attributes and wonders, if we only care to look. The Creator’s signature and fingerprints are everywhere. Here is just one example of many:
Laminins are the glue that keeps our bodies together. Without it we would literally fall apart, and they carry the signature of the Creator himself! Please take a look.
“For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. (Rom 1:17-25)
Do you know your Creator? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? If not, please get to know Him now. Tomorrow may be too late. It’s a matter of life and death. All is not as it looks!